Do you ever struggle with task management or meeting deadlines with your law firm’s marketing campaign? Or do you find it nearly impossible to stay organized? Well, there’s good news. Wunderlist is an incredibly simple app that can help streamline your task management, keep you organized and make sure that you stay on track at all times. The best part is that the basic version is completely free and syncs up with nearly any mobile device. Let’s now discuss how it works and some specific ways it can simplify your marketing campaign.
How it Works
Once you’ve created an account, you can customize Wunderlist as needed. On the left sidebar, you create to-do lists for upcoming tasks. For example, you might create a list for Monday, another for Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. From there, you enter in the specifics for each task list so you know exactly what needs to be done and what the deadline is. For instance, you might make a note that you need to have a new blog post published on Monday, a Facebook update posted on Wednesday, etc.
That’s it. Wunderlist is incredibly easy and user-friendly. Each time you complete a task, you click on it, and you’ll hear a little chiming sound, and it’s marked as completed. You can then go back and review what you have completed later on and delete those tasks permanently. This is nice if you need to refresh your memory at the end of the week.
- If you collaborate with different team members, you can easily share lists so that everyone stays on the same page.
- You can add reminders to make sure that important deadlines are never overlooked.
- There is an option for notifications where you’ll be notified via email or in-app whenever there are updates.
- You can forward emails to Wunderlist to serve as a reminder.
- Printing to-do lists is a breeze and can be done with a single click.
- You can use it to record notes so you don’t forget any great ideas.
- You can conveniently add content from the web.
- This app also utilizes hashtags, so you can sort tasks according to tags.
Benefits of Wunderlist
Let’s be real. There are a myriad of task management apps out there, so why is Wunderlist so special? For starters, the basic version is free and can handle basically anything you need. Unless you’ve got an insane list of tasks, a basic account is totally sufficient. Next, it’s beautifully designed and has a really nice aesthetic to it. The background is customizable, and you can choose a theme that suits your own personal taste.
Because it syncs so well across multiple devices, this simplifies your life even more. So if you were working on your desktop in the morning, you could access Wunderlist from your smartphone while on the go in the afternoon and from your tablet at night. Finally, it makes collaboration a cinch, which comes in handy if there are several people running your law firm’s marketing campaign.
As someone who has personally used this app for quite some time, I can vouch for its effectiveness and efficiency. It’s perfect for reducing “brain clutter” and getting the most from your legal marketing efforts. So if you’re looking to be more organized, keep things simple and stay on track, I would highly recommend Wunderlist.
Latest posts by Nick Mann (see all)
- 3 Original Research Formats for Generating Data - June 13, 2018
- Explode Your Traffic by Performing Original Research - June 11, 2018
- What’s the Optimal Email Length According to Research? Hint: Less is Best - June 6, 2018