Social media is the go-to marketing channel for many law firms. You may easily spend five, ten or even more hours each week updating and interacting on multiple networks. But to maximize your results, you’ll want to be sure that you’re spending time on the networks that are getting serious engagement. A recent infographic from Invesp CRO sheds some light on which networks users are spending the most time on and receiving the most engagement.
Daily Log Ins
The first thing you’ll want to know is how frequently users are accessing various social networks. Here are Invesp CRO’s findings:
- Facebook – 50 percent of users access it more than once a day, and 25 percent access it daily
- YouTube – 28 percent of users access it more than once a day, and 30 percent access it daily
- Google Plus – 25 percent of users access it more than once a day, and 28 percent access it daily
- Twitter – 27 percent of users access it more than once a day, and 24 percent access it daily
- Instagram – 24 percent of users access it more than once a day, and 23 percent access it daily
As you might imagine, Facebook is by far the most accessed network. With half of users logging in more than once a day, you have a great chance of connecting with your audience and getting exposure for the content you post. It’s also important to note that, “The post engagement rate on Facebook is 75 percent in the first five hours.”
These findings also show us how powerful YouTube can be. Posting video content on this platform is great for increasing brand equity and building your audience. Also, the intrinsic personability of video can be highly effective for winning people over.
The stat that I found most surprising is that Google Plus is still used so much. In fact, it could still be a viable outlet for generating leads.
User Interactions with Posts
This infographic also found the following:
- Instagram posts receive 4.21 percent brand engagement
- Facebook posts receive 0.07 percent
- Twitter posts receive 0.03 percent
This means that you have the highest probability of users interacting with your posts (e.g. liking and commenting) with Instagram. The simplicity and “visualness” of this platform is a natural catalyst for interaction. If you’re not currently active on Instagram, it’s highly recommended that you sign up and get started. Even though it may not seem like a natural fit for law firms, you’d be surprised at just how effective it can be.
The Power of Images
Here are just a few more data points regarding images that can guide your social media campaign:
- Tweets with images receive 150 percent more retweets
- 87 percent of a Facebook page’s engagement happens on photo posts
- Facebook images that were posted together as a photo album post received 12.9 times more clicks than single photo posts
Incorporating plenty of images into your social media content is one of the best things you can do to maximize engagement levels.
Knowing which networks receive the most engagement is helpful for determining the ideal approach. The statistics from this infographic suggest that Facebook, YouTube and Instagram are some of the best platforms pound-for-pound in terms of getting the most engagement for your content.
Latest posts by Nick Mann (see all)
- How Use Quora for Referral Traffic – Part 2 - May 29, 2017
- How to Use Quora to Generate Ideas for Your Legal Content – Part 1 - May 24, 2017
- Use Twitter Analytics to Gain Insights on These Key Metrics - May 22, 2017