If you’ve been legal blogging for an extended period of time, you probably know how much of a struggle it can be to push out fresh content. In fact, “57 percent of marketers say producing content consistently will be their biggest struggle in 2017.” A big part of this struggle is simply generating titles that are catchy and that will legitimately resonate with your audience.
Sometimes the well simply runs dry. Luckily, there are a few different tools that are specifically designed to aid in generating titles. They do all of the heavy lifting, and you simply choose which title you want to use. Here are three of the best.
HubSpot is one of the world’s leading marketing software products. They’re also known for giving out a lot of nice freebies like their Blog Topic Generator. It’s incredibly easy to use.
All you have to do is enter up to three nouns in the search boxes and click “Give Me Blog Topics!” It will instantly provide you with five ideas for blog titles. Let’s use “legal marketing” as an example. Here’s what pops up when I use this is a noun:
- 20 Myths About Legal Marketing
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Legal Marketing
- 10 Quick Tips About Legal Marketing
- The Worst Advice We’ve Ever Heard About Legal Marketing
- What Will Legal Marketing Be Like In 100 Years?
If you’re not crazy about any of the initial titles, just repeat the process until you find something you like.
This tool is perfect for coming up with witty, snazzy titles with just a dash of humor. Simply enter your subject in the search box and press enter. Here are a few titles I got by entering “legal marketing.”
- What Wikipedia Can’t Tell You About Legal Marketing
- How to Cheat at Legal Marketing and Get Away With It
- 13 Ways to Become the MacGyver of Legal Marketing
The only drawback of this tool is that it only generates one blog title at a time. But you can just keep clicking the refresh button to get more ideas.
Just to be clear, it’s not advised to create “link bait” titles without having the substance in your content to back it up. That’s only going to give you a high bounce rate and no return visitors. But this tool is great for coming up with super catchy titles that get attention and clicks.
It works on the same premise as the other two tools. Enter a subject in the search box and click “Get Link Bait.” Here’s what I got by entering “legal marketing.”
- Why you should forget everything you learned about legal marketing
- The most incredible article about legal marketing you’ll ever read
- 8 unbelievable things you never knew about legal marketing
Generating titles for your legal blog is fast and easy with these tools. It can save you time and ensures that you’re using memorable titles that have a nice hook. The end result? More readers and prospects.